MaMa Bearz

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

And she lived happily ever after......I've learnt heaps but will I remember how to do it all???? I enjoyed most of the exercises, some were confusing, frustrating and others were awesome. Sometimes the directions had too many links & I just kept on clicking away & forgot what I was suppose to find, although, maybe that was the point??? I never realised how much technology was out there, the program helped me expanded my knowledge in technologies that I would have otherwise continued to ignore. My favourites were Image Generators, Rollyo, Zoho Writer and I went nuts in YouTube. If there were just 1 activity per week for 23 weeks that would have given me more time to play & really understand what I was discovering. I didn't get a chance to do any of this at work because I'm a part timer, with short shifts and no off desk time, so all of this was done at home. Trying to find the time with all the other work I do was a challenge on its own, but I did it. May the force be with you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nice Guy said...

My favs are image generators too, see www.ImageGenerator.org for hundreds more.

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home